Here at Leading Homes we are constantly on the lookout for suitable land and sites for development or buildings to convert.
Land and Site Acquisition
Do you think your land might be suitable for residential development? Small and large sites alike are considered. We are more than happy to have an informal chat with you, with no obligation. You might also want to partner with us if you are a developer – click here for more information on how Leading Homes can work with you. If you are looking to invest with Leading Homes – click here.
What are we looking for?
- For land we ideally need to be able to build at least ten houses on it, with no maximum!
- If you know of a building we can convert to residential, please do let us know
- Suitable buildings may include offices, care homes, light industrial, police stations, hotels etc.
- We are looking for land that already has planning permission on it, either as outline or as full
- Land that is within the local plan for future development, but does not yet have planning
- If you have other land, then we will consider adding it to our land bank where there is no current planning opportunity, but we can see a longer term scheme might be viable
- JVs are also considered where landowners put the land into the deal, we pay for all the planning, we develop and then we split the profits
Earn money finding land and sites
In return for information about land or buildings we will pay a decent commission in return. Recently we agreed to a payment that should be over £70,000! Obviously the more valuable the land or building the higher this figure will be. £20,000 or more is not unusual.
Commission is usually paid upon successful completion of the purchase of the site by our legal team.
All leads are treated with confidence by our acquisitions team and remember you do not need to own the site or building to give us the lead. Agents are welcome to submit opportunities to us at Leading Homes. We cannot always accept land that is on the market for commission as often we have already seen it. But you are still welcome to contact us. We are human and do miss items.
Our primary area at Leading Homes is the south west of England – an area that stretches from Gloucester to Swindon to Bournemouth and the whole of the south west, however we will consider good sites anywhere within the UK. Outside of the south west it is often more suited to working with us as a partner.
Please fill in the form initially on this page to let us know about the site. All information is treated in strict confidence. You can also email us at email@example.com There is no obligation.